Thursday, March 1, 2007

Upcoming music events



A few music-related things are on the calendar for March:

Saturday, March 10: "Fulton's Finest" at the Glove Theatre in Gloversville, N.Y. I'll be one of the performers in a variety show fund-raiser for a Fulton County Regional Chamber of Commerce Performing Arts Scholarship. For more info, see
www.glovetheatre.org.

Thursday, March 15: Solo acoustic gig at Slow Jed's Mudhouse, a hip coffee joint in Averill Park (outside Troy). For directions, etc.:
www.slowjeds.com.

Saturday, March 24: Old-time flatpicking guitar workshop at Arthur's Market in Schenectady. I'll be teaching some Carter-style roots guitar stuff. The workshop starts at noon and will be followed by a jam for all old-timey instrumentalists at 2 p.m. I'll post more information here and
at my MySpace site when the details become available.

Stay in touch! Feel free to drop me a line at smokinbill@aol.com.

No comments: