Monday, June 26, 2006

Liam and Carter's Summer Vacation

I just wanted to post some cutesy photos of the boys. Some are from our recent vacation in the Berkshires, and some are from a hike to the old fish hatchery pond near Green Lake, but mostly they're just candid moments around the house.

The only bit of news I have is that I've decided to record a new CD of kid-friendly songs. This one will be done in time for Carter's second birthday, in late November. The disc I made for Liam's second birthday was a big hit (Click to hear a sample: They're Red Hot.mp3), and after two years I have lots of new tunes ready to record. I'll be asking all of my musical friends to contribute, so it should be a blast. Leave a comment here on the blog to suggest songs I should record and/or potential titles for the CD.

No comments: